We offer consistently high-quality wines from year-to-year because we are able to grow and source fruit from our vineyards. Our viticulturists and winemakers work together on irrigation, crop load, and picking decisions to produce the highest quality wines. Consistency and quality are of utmost importance to our customers, and we take pride in being able to deliver just that.
Diversity in our vineyard sites and clonal material means diversity in our varietal expression, which allows us to offer diverse options to our clients.
Custom Crush Winemaking
Four Feathers Wine Estates has been offering custom crush winemaking since 2012. Please inquire for more information.
Custom Wine Services
We offer a wide variety of custom winemaking services and treatments to help create the perfect wine for your brand.
Custom Wine Services:
- Lees filtration – allowing for increased recovery of wine products
- Dealcoholized wine and cider
- Sweet spotting
- Taint removal
- Juice sales – Harvest only service (Aug.-Nov.) Three tote minimum. Juice provided is from our estate vineyards, whites and roses
- Comprehensive lab analysis
- Packaging – both still and sparkling/carbonated
- Assistance with setup, COLA compliance, and formula submissions
- Temperature controlled cased goods storage
- Cold stabilization
- Bulk refrigeration
- Heat stabilization
- Cross-flow filtration (0.3 micron)
- Centrifugation – stop ferments at the correct RS, clarify wines prior to fermentation
- Micro-oxygen or MOX conditioning for red wines
We now offer the ability to bottle or can wines, seltzers, spritzers, and many other beverages. Choose from our wide selection of in-house wine or create your own blend. Four Feathers can also help source the necessary ingredients and packaging.
Also, Four Feathers is excited to announce that we now stock sparkling wine shiners in both rose and white.