We offer consistently high-quality wines from year-to-year because we are able to grow and source fruit from our vineyards. Our viticulturists and winemakers work together on irrigation, crop load, and picking decisions to produce the highest quality wines. Consistency and quality is of utmost importance to our customers, and we take pride in being able to deliver just that.
Diversity in our vineyard sites and clonal material means diversity in our varietal expression, which allows us to offer diverse options to our clients.
- White wines are cold and heat stable, crossflow filtered at 0.3 microns, and are bottle ready.
- Red wines are crossflow filtered, finished and bottle ready.
- Our bulk wine is priced by quantity purchased. Our customers are able to mix and match to get a volume discount.
- Our bulk wine minimum purchase is 280 gallons.
- Totes are also available for purchase. A 280-gallon tote is $240, and the 330-gallon tote, $290.